FDM Digital Solutions are delighted to announce we will be holding an open day at our AM manufacturing facility to launch our partnership with the innovative Italian machine manufacturer, Roboze to bring PEEK printing to the UK.
Our companies share a vision of transforming traditional manufacturing in the F1, aerospace, automotive and industrial sectors through high performance 3D printing technologies and materials combined with engineering expertise. We will be joined on the day by members of the Roboze team and Europac who are the UK machine reseller for Roboze.
Highlights of the day include:
- Insights on utilising additive manufacturing to increase production throughput, reduce cost of quality and drive manufacturing efficiencies from FDM Digital Solutions CEO Graeme Bond
- An overview of Roboze’s fusion filament technology and the high performance polymers they are developing specifically for 3D printing such as PEEK, polypropylene, carbon filled PEEK and carbon filled nylon from Roboze Chief Technology Officer Simone Cuscito
- An introduction to the range of Roboze machines available today and soon to be released from Europac Founder and MD John Beckett
- Tour of FDM Digital Solutions AM manufacturing facility showcasing the full range of our AM technologies in operation
- Breakout workshop areas available throughout the day where attendees will have access to experienced AM engineers and designers to discuss real world applications
- Location: Lancashire Digital Technology Park BB10 2TP
- Time: 9.30 AM- 1PM
- Tea, coffee and refreshments included
- Limited spaces available- reserve your space now by contacting Tony Flanagan firstname.lastname@example.org