CUTTING EDGE ENGINEERING
In aerospace weight saving is fuel saving, 3D printing can produce low production volume customisable parts that typically weigh considerably less than traditionally produced items.
Zero Concessions are a must to reduce costs in production. With our engineering solution minded approach we solve problems that with current production methods cannot solve.
Prototypes can be produced from 3D Data for concept and sub-assembly prior to manufacture. Jigs, Fixtures and Assembly tools all aid assembly and part checking helping to simplify the process and allowing for quick reaction to change, more cost effective solutions and are smaller and more manageable for the technician.
Due to the complex design of aircraft assemblies 3D printing allows designers the opportunity to create complex geometric components that would otherwise not be possible to manufacture by traditional methods giving engineers total design freedom.
We produce a variety of solutions
- Prototype concept parts direct from 3D Data
- Sub-assembly prototypes for approval prior to manufacture
- Finished look parts sprayed, coated, plated for final look approval
- Tooling fixtures and Jigs for aiding assembly and part checking
- CMM parts to allow pre-programming of inspection software
- Reverse scanning to recreate data lost
- Laser scan accuracy reports